Monday, July 24, 2017

What should I do to him?


Question of Querent(female): What should I do to my male friend?
Type of spread: 3 main cards free, with 3 cards clarification each one.


In this case,  the 3 main cards are: 7 of pentacles, page of cups and 8 of wands. 
The cards is showing the state of mind of the querent: she thinks she will get a response from her friend just having a conversation with him. 7 of cups states her thoughts is a delusion, she won't get back. 
The 8 of wands with the 5 of wands as clarification makes me feel that she has to step away from her friendship, however, he won't heard anything that she might say to him. 

*EDIT*  I sent voice clip to the querent instead of write her, and as I hate to hear myself I wrote it when time has passed and my memory tricked me but the querent read the post I pointed me out that I didn't write correctly the reading. Original text: "In this case,  the 3 main cards are: 7 of pentacles, page of cups and 8 of wands. 
The cards is showing the state of mind of the querent: she thinks she will get a response from her friend just having a conversation with him. 7 of cups states her thoughts is a delusion, she won't get back. 
The 8 of wands with the 5 of wands as clarification makes me feel that she has to step away from her friendship, however, for her own mental health just told him about what she feels (I want to clarify is not romantic way) but she won't receive any response from him. "

1 comment:

  1. I was fighting with my friend and asked Sam how I should handle the situation. Sam told me that my friend would not be open to hearing what I had to say but that it was important for me to express myself to him and then move on. Sam was totally correct! I spoke with my friend and he was only interested in fighting and even told me he didn't want to deal with this, a situation he created, and that was that. So I'm moving on. Sam is a great reader!

    ReplyDelete